Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm back!!!




Wow. it's been the better part of a month since I last posted. lots of new stuff to tell. 
I passed my Level 2 Krav Maga test last Sunday. So I'm a full fledged instructor now. The class I'm teaching on Sunday mornings is doing really well. It was a hard and fun six months getting ready for this test so I'm in celebration mode until tomorrow.

I went to the Baltimore Comic con on Saturday we made great time getting down there with the exception of getting lost in Jersey( I hate Jersey!).  Got some great books and sketches but man what a crowded show. Did some cool work today and finished inking the story I've been working on. 

Here are some drawings from today, Wonder Woman Saturn Girl and Stargirl. I'm inspired by what I saw at the convention and trying to do random sketches. just pulling characters out of the air I did some male characters today but they kind of sucked really think I nailed the Satrgirl.

1 comment:

Amy Chace said...

remember how you called that fat black lady with the three pomeranians a man by accident...ha ha...you make me laugh....i hate newark...